martedì 7 settembre 2010

Citazioni Di JoJo

"I think 'In the Dark' is different than anything people have heard from me before," JoJo says of the song, which was produced by Jordan Gatsby and co-written by JoJo and Gatsby. "It's a very sensual record and there's an undertone of sadness...

She told Rap-Up.com: "This mixtape is more experimental. I was able to do some things that were more soulful, incorporate live instruments, and say things that I wouldn't normally say on an album. I was just able to take more of a risk. It is all...

"I was just able to take more of a risk," JoJo told Rap-Up.com. "It is all over the place, just like me."

"He was ahead of his time on the music part. He was cutting edge. There was always something different. That was the fun side of things," JoJo tells Lee Bailey. "He was complicated and when you're a creative person that just makes things a...








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento