martedì 7 settembre 2010

Can't Take That Away From Me - DOWNLOAD!

CITAZIONE
Label drama may have impeded the release of JoJo’s new album, but nothing can stand between her and her fans. The 19-year-old songbird breaks her silence with her mixtape Can’t Take That Away From Me. Soulful sounds and live instruments make up the 11-track set, with production from Chad Hugo of The Neptunes, Kenna, Neff-U, Oak, Beau Dozier, and Jordan Gatsby, who produced the first single “In the Dark.”

While she explores new territory on the collection, it is not necessarily indicative of the sound on her forthcoming studio album All I Want Is Everything. “I was just able to take more of a risk,” JoJo told Rap-Up.com. “It is all over the place, just like me.”

The empowered singer took to her blog to share her thoughts on the long-awaited release day. “In releasing this mixtape, I’m affirming that even though some have tried they CAN’T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME,” she wrote. “What is THAT? My voice, my spirit, my drive, my dreams. As you listen to these songs, I hope that they make your head nod, your mind tick, your emotions move, your belly laugh, and maybe elicit a ’stanky face’ or something ;) Lol.”

Rap-Up.com is proud to present JoJo’s first mixtape. Download it for free below!

CLICCA PER SCARICARLO! *O*

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento