giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

In The Dark : Video Virale


After two long years of waiting, finally it was All I Want Is Everything begins to come true!
JoJo revealed by Twitter just now that will be filming a viral video tomorrow with his music (I Only Know Him) In The Dark. For those who do not know, a viral video is a clip of 30 seconds which is used as a teaser for the new album. That is, only makes us even more acute!
JoJo also said that this is NOT the first single from the new CD. For girls, she added: "I just find myself with my partner for the video tomorrow ... umm he's hot! Rs. The girls will love. I am a little nervous, wish me luck! Kisses.
The name of the song, we can even expect a very hot clip!That will was All I Want Is Everything!

Traduzione:

Dopo due lunghi anni di attesa, finalmente All I Want Is Everything comincia a diventare realtà!

JoJo rivelato da Twitter che girerà le riprese di un video virale della canzone (I Only Know Him) In The Dark. Per chi non lo sa, un video virale è un clip di 30 secondi che viene usato come teaser per il nuovo album.

JoJo ha anche detto che questo NON è il primo singolo del nuovo CD.

Già dal nome della canzone, possiamo anche aspettarci una clip molto calda!

Thanks To JoJo Italia Forum

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento